Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Precious

Tyler is becoming so very very aware of the things I say lately
He listens and understands more and more each day! He is very independent and knows what he wants
Case and point: Precious (our dog) likes to cozy up on the lounge chair in the living room, well that is also Tylers favorite chair. Whenever he sees her on it, he screams and wants her off. Well on this particular day, he screamed and wanted her off the chair, I told him that he was going to bed, so it was okay and she needed a place to sleep. Well I go upstairs and put Hailey down, get Tylers clothes, I couldnt have been gone more than 10 mins. I head downstairs, get Tyler who was coming up the stairs to meet me. He goes down, I go back downstairs, turn the corner and this is what I find............

it was so funny. He totally made her a "bed" to sleep on so she wouldnt get on "his" chair. I was cracking up!
Precious sure did seem like she liked it though :)
So cute!
So as you can see, he knows what he wants, knows how to get it and gets it done quite quickly too :)

what I want to know is how he got precious to go to the other couch and then how did he get all those pillows on top of her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy! That was soooo cute that he made the bed especially for Precious! Ya gotta love him! Love you all. xoxo