Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Birthday

yup...i turned a quarter of a century old :) on the 21st! 25 wow, i'm getting old, ha ha!
So the 21st was a Saturday so that was fun. We really didnt plan anything, so we ended up going to the baby contest, good thing, cause Hailey won, then we went to Krisy Kreme, Tylers new favorite place! He can down like almost 3 whole donuts!!! lol
then home for naps, back to baby contest and then we headed to dinner at LaVigna
It was pretty good. I really liked the bread they give you and my meal was awesome!
The kids had a long day, so having them sit down, well, they wanted to play....
you can tell what Tylers mood was from this picturehes crazy :)
this was Haileys first time in a high chair at a restaurant, she LOVED sitting with us at the table!
Tyler and I
I think hes going to have my HUGE smile!
He was all over the booth. And hes eating a snack I brought, not anything from the kids menu, go figure!
My hubby
This was at the end. All his energy kinda came crashing down, he started getting sad, so we had an early exit
But it was great! I love my family
Thank you for everyone that called and wished me a Happy Birthday, I really appreciated it and thank you for the card Aunt Linda, Kyle wrote me a birthday letter too, it was cute, Thanks!
Love you all!
25 years old.....
WOW!
well I get to rent cars now, my insurance should go down right? umm what else, anything else that you can think of?
I'm excited for my 25th year of life
Let the good times ROLL!
Thanks, love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very nice day. I can't believe you're 25 years old! That makes your parents "old", ya know, but don't tell them I said that! :-). You're beautiful and I love you! Aunt Linda xoxoxox

the Getschers said...

Happy b-day Lindsey! And Hailey was officially cute even before the contest. That's really fun that she won though, what a memory!!

Janaca said...

I'm sad I didn't know it was your birthday! Sorry I missed it, but happy late birthday! Looks like you had a good day.