Monday, November 03, 2008

Not Happy...

because I CANNOT blog!
well I cant post any pics and thats the only posts that are worth anything anyways :)
My computer has been wigging out since yesterday! It takes forever to do anything and I cannot even open up my iphoto and when it finally does open, it just FREEZES! arghhh...so again, im not a very happy camper, I planned to blog and blog and blog while my kids slept today b/c I have a ridiculous amount of posts to catch up on and of course I want to post them in order and I have to get it done so I can post my halloween pics!....uh, such a dilemma, huh :)
Anyways.... so thats whats happening over here, wish me luck and that my husband will fix it tonight, so my world will be right again!
hope to see you soon...til then!

p.s. thats why we didnt email you the pics cyndy and thats why my friends havent got their hee haw pics yet, SORRY!

5 comments:

Janaca said...

No worries about not getting the pictures yet. I'm sorry about your computer! It's so frustrating when things don't work right. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Katie Lane said...

sad. we can't wait to see them. I got worried when I saw what your post was called because Sam is super sick and I thought, "OH crap, Tyler is sick, I'm an awful friend!!!" We've had a fever of 104...so we're not doing too well over here. We'll have to wait a while to play again. sad day.

Kim said...

Hopefully you can get it fixed soon! I have issues sometimes too and it really sucks~

Mikel said...

I totally know how you feel! SOOO frustrating!

Cyndy Parkinson said...

I checked your blog for several days in a row. Then after Sunday night (Thanks. . .we had fun!) knowing you needed to catch up with other posts, I just started checking my email for photos. Then yesterday I sent Dave an email telling him how disappointed I was about not having pictures of your family. He emailed back saying "READ THE BLOG!!!!" Oops sorry. Tell that man to get on the stick. Halloween is over with and we are all anxious for photos. How can I tell everyone Hailey won the costume contest and not include a photo?!! Love MOM