Friday, November 07, 2008

Woo-hoo

Well as you can tell, David has saved the day and fixed my computer, well he actually gave me a new one and is trying to get my pictures off the old one, it totally crashed anyways, luckily I still had all my pics on my memory card! YAY for me!
So I just wanted to say thanks babe for getting me back on line, you're the best..
LOVE YOU!!!


theres like 3 other posts, so make sure to check em out!!

Whew! I'm done with my vegas post so now to finish catching up!
Stay Tuned!

5 comments:

Janaca said...

I'm glad you are able to post pictures now! Thanks so much for stopping by today, although I probably scared you with how I looked. lol :)

Kerrie said...

Our computer crashed one day about a year ago. I had Ryan's 30th birthday party pictures on there that he never put on disk! I threw this huge, awesome birthday party and now I don't have any pictures of it. Just the ones that I posted on the internet and I tried to redownload them and print them but that didn't work. I was so mad at him!

Cyndy Parkinson said...

A new computer is a happy ending to a crashed computer. I thought David could fix anything-although he does have some competition now that Christy is in town-since she fixed my printer this week! I'll check tomorrow for Halloween. MOM

Parkinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkinson Family said...

oh PA-LEASE Janaca, you looked great as always! Kerrie that is so annoying! I would have been super mad! :) yeah luckily david CAN still get my pics so we're all good there!
and sorry cyndy but i would still put my bet on david, ha ha :)