Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hee Haw Farms

The Tuesday before Halloween Janaca, Britney, Katie and I went to Hee Haw farms with the kids. Erin and Jana were supposed to come too, but got way too lost, sorry guys!!! glad you made it to have a little fun though!!!
It is this cute little farm thing for kids with a bunch of activities. Britney and I went last year with the ward and had a great time, so Janaca set us all up and here we are at Hee Haw
Oh yeah I cant forget about telling this story. So we get there, I grab my camera and start taking pics and then i go back to check and see how they look and guess what, yup, no memory card, i was freaking out.....katie did have a memory stick in her camera and brittney had no more room on hers, it was bad, we need a camera!!!! so i make a frantic call to David, his work is right next to this place, he says he has one, so the girls watch my kids, i rush over there, get the card and yes! we are back in business. 250 pics later and this heres the post! Enjoy:)
{Katie and Brittney i need to give you the pics of your boys, remind me!}


The crazy fast slide! You seriously would have to be at the bottom to catch the kids or they would fly right out!

Then we went over to the little corn box. Tyler wasnt too fond of it at first as you can see....
but a little coaxing and all the other boys having fun, made him try it out again :)



I think they stayed in this thing for well over a half an hour, us moms were just like, hey lets do this, or lets go here, but nope, they just wanted to stay and play and throw the corn everywhere :)
jackson and sam
Tyler and Jordan

then Tyler started throwing corn at us and then we decided we were done :)

On our way to the corn maze we stopped for alittle photo op with the kids...they really are the cutest boys ever!



Then we ventured into the corn maze...Britney and I went last year and it was not a successful corn maze trip...we eventually had to cut throw the corn maze, me 8 months pregnant, stroller and 2 14 mth olds in tow, fun!!! Check us out here!
This time we did a lot better with the help of Janaca as our lead!

Here we go....check, check, check and check, we're good to go!

theres Janaca! yes we made the pregnant girl pull our little ones....i was taking pictures, brittney is 8 mths pregnant, and Katie had a 6 week old, go Janaca!

This was our handsome set
they were too cute in the little wagon!


We followed the signs, but when we came across the wrong way...i turned to britney and she gave me this face...
I think she was thinking about last year, ha ha
great pic!
but alas, we got out, dont they look like they had so much fun :)

So we made it! now on to the next adventure.....
ready Tyler?!

we went straight for the big slide!!
Janaca was brave enough to put Jordan down by himself....and he wanted to go again after so I guess he liked it!

Britney went with Jackson...I love how Jacksons is having a great time and Britney is freaking out, ha ha, i cant say anything check my pics out!


So they made it climbable this year, last year, no lie, it was nearly impossible to get up there with the minimal amount of steps they made, this year was definitely more kid friendly and we got up there fine. But then Tyler started freaking out, the woman took him, i was trying how to sit there and not go down without him, so she said put your leg down and ill toss him to you and she did and we flew down!
Whew, i screamed the whole way down and Tyler and I didnt go again :)

So as Jackson and Jordan went down a few more times, Katie and I took the boys that didnt want to go, Tyler and Sam, to play on some of the other things they had...
this train was supposed to be really fun, but it wasnt running when we went, sad! but they still had fun pretending


Tyler and in his element, just him and his motor vehicles

So everyone was done with the slide, so we headed over to check out the animals
This was funny. So we were looking at the ponies and there were flies all over their eyes, so Tyler kept rubbing his eyes and saying bugs, eye!! It was funny, he felt their pain

Here we all are...Katie and her boys, Janaca and her boy and Britney and her boy
and me and my boy!
Toward the end, all the kids were cracking....we were there for almost 2 hrs. So Britney sat on this race car thing and this random little girl starts pushing her around the farm, were like, cool!
This was funny too, Sam had had enough, so he got on the ground, but wouldnt not put his head down or feet down and im like Katie what is he doing, shes like, he doesnt want to get dirty, it was too cute, he did get some hay on him and then realized he should stand back up, i dont know if you understand, but it was funny, good times!

Okay so this next sequence of pictures is great! Check out Tylers expressions

that is because of what he saw, which was this..........
a ginormous pig!!!
and then this was his reaction to the smell and the pig going to the bathroom everytime it moved/got up!

oh dear, it was a crazy huge pig!

Well we were done, we had a great time, the weather was perfect, the boys did great and its always nice to hang out with you fun ladies!! thanks for coming!!
til next year!!!

p.s. yes Hailey was there, I know I have no pictures of her and I know I always say this, but she was seriously being an angel, it was her nap time, I wanted her to fall asleep, but she was just watching everything and everybody and being the best little baby I could ask for! Thank you Hailey, you're the best!
{she is in a few in the background in the stroller when the boys are playing in the corn box :)}

5 comments:

Janaca said...

So I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the pictures of Tyler, the huge pig, and your description of it! It was so disgusting! Thanks for going and we'll have to do something fun together again soon.

Katie Lane said...

Oh that was fun. The picture of Sam on the ground is wonderful...classic Sam throwing a tantrum. All the boys look so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Tyler's expressions are priceless! They all looked like they had a great time! You are all very good mommies...Love you all.

SchraderFamily said...

You are so in trouble! Thank you for posting that nasty face picture of me that I specifically told you not to! Really everybody, I don't always look so horrible! I love pictures of the boys, they are all so cute. Don't forget to send me as many pics as you can, and let me know when you can do something. The baby is scheduled to be induced on the 21st and I'm sure Jack would be thrilled to do something together before we all get cooped up for RSV season.

Parkinson Family said...

i know huh!