Monday, November 24, 2008

Sleeping Buddies

So after a few vacations...... and Tyler sleeping in the same bed with someone every night, I guess he has gotten a little use to it.....so he has resorted to going into Haileys crib and sleeping with her almost every night!
We'll put him to bed and then go upstairs after a few minutes and this is what we find. One night we heard them laughing, David went in the room and apparently Tyler had grabbed a book on the way and they were reading it together...how cute!
Check out our little sleeping buddies!!


they do look pretty comfy, dont they?!
we did get him to sleep in his own bed again, but we still have one more vacay, so we'll see how that goes :)

17 comments:

Kim said...

That is so cute! I have finally got Parker to sleep in his crib instead of with us : )

Janaca said...

So adorable. I hope my two little boys will be as good of buddies as your kids!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Don't you love it when brothers and sisters get along. It's the best!

Mikel said...

Completely darling! Tyler is such a great older brother!

Katie Lane said...

Wow I can't believe they sleep together like that! How cute.

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest thing ever!

The Cowleys said...

That is so cute! You will cherish those pictures forever!

Unknown said...

lindsey what great pics of those sweet things it was so much fun to have them close for a few days. look forward to seeing you all this week as well love ya dad

Anonymous said...

Linds..those pictures are so precious! What wonderful memories you're creating. Love you all xoxo

Anonymous said...

That anonymous note was from me. I pressed "send" before putting in my name...love you all xoxo

Anonymous said...

Cute! At least he's sleeping with his sister and not YOU (as it goes in my house). And you were so good to catch the picture! Precious!

Anonymous said...

that is sooo cute!

the Getschers said...

That is SOO cute!! What good friends!

Kerrie said...

That is too cute. And I think it's funny that in all the pictures, except for one, they are kind of in the same position too. When they get older they will probably be fighting with each other, but there will be plenty more moments like this to make you forget all the fights. I love watching Kaelyn and Morgan play together!

Cheryl said...

Oh, how precious! That is just darling. I'm always amazed at how quick the bond between siblings forms.

Meg said...

That is so sweet. I love when kids do cute things like that.

Kelly Evanson said...

that is too funny and so cute!