Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Friday Night & Saturday in St George

So after Kyles call, we all ate pizza, we put our kids to bed and then we headed to Rocio's house for some games. Thanks mom for babysitting! We started out playing Mafia and then we finished the night with imagineiff. We talked a bit and went home at about 1. At my moms house, me, kyle and my mom stayed up til about 4 in the morning talking, about everything and anything and a lot about Kyle going on his mission. Then Saturday morning came along, we were able to go to Roberts endownment session, thanks to my mom babysitting again! Thanks! It was great to be with everyone and share that moment. After the temple we picked up the kids and my mom and went to Rocio's for some lunch. After some really good croissant sandwiches we decided to go to Annies parents house and hang out. Thanks to Rocio and mom AGAIN! David and I were able to go as well. The guys played some basketball while the girls relaxed by the pool and talked. It was about 75 degrees out, sun beaming all day long! The boys finish up playing bball and wanted to cool off. One by one they jumped in the pool, even though it was so hot out, the pool was still pretty chilly, but i guess it was refreshing to them. Here are some pics from the pool....


Erik and Roland takin a jump
You can tell from David how cold it was when they got out

More jumping....

Roland, Dave, Erik and Kyle

nice jumps guys!
Luckily no one jumped on each other


Anthony was the only guy that didnt go in, I guess he was expecting some nice warm bath water like the pools in Miami, which this one definitely was NOT, lol, maybe next time
Us girls just lounging by the pool getting some sun, which we DID!
Carly, Lindsey, Andrea and Annie

COLD, WET GUYS - TOWELS=
Drying off the old fashion way :) look closely and you will see spiderman joined in on the fun
Kyle, David, Robert, Erik and Roland

David and Lindsey

Roland & Andrea, Erik & Annie and Carly & Kyle

After getting dried off, we played some pickle ball. Annie & Erik vs. Andrea & Roland, Annie and Erik took that game and then Carly & Kyle vs. David and I. It was neck and neck the whole time but we pulled out a victory with a 12 to 10 score. Good game!
So back to Rocio to get the kids. Come to find out, Tyler didnt get a nap, go figure :) (its okay mom, I'm glad you guys spent time together!), so we now head to Golden Corral for some dinner. Great food and great company is always fun! Back to my moms to put the kids to bed. David went to play tennis with Roland and Adrian; Kyle, Dad, Carly and Kevin went bowling and me and mom did crossword puzzles! Fun around every corner! Thanks for hanging out! We did miss Brittney, Dan and Kate but Sunday they were coming to celebrate Easter with us!
So....more pics to come of course!

7 comments:

the Getschers said...

You guys a such a cute couple! Looks like you had fun and congrats to Kyle on his mission call!

Janaca said...

It sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to go swimming. It's always fun when it's warm enough to do that.

Parkinson Family said...

Thanks! I know janaca, we'll have to go when it gets warm here

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had fun in St. George. Where exactly in St. George does your mom live? My parents live just over the hill in Hurricane.

Parkinson Family said...

yeah, i think i knew that, you guys got married in st george right? yeah my mom and dad live in st george my mom lives right off main street and the boulevard and my dad lives by the temple. My aunt lives in Washington. my cousins husband is from hurricane though all his family still lives there, his name is colby wheeler, i think hes about your age, but anyways, yea, do you guys get to go there often?

Mom said...

It is a privilidge to be able to take care of my grandchildren. They are my heaven on earth!!!I love you all
Mom

The Wheeler's said...

Oh how fun!! Wish I was there! Miss you guys!