Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hailey

Hailey face shotI thought this dress was so cute when we got it and i was just waiting until Hailey could fit in it, well she finally does and of course we had to take a million pictures of her in it, just cause :)
I thought no other baby of mine could be as smiley and giggly as Tyler was, but this girl is exactly like her brother! All we wanted was a cute little "normal" smile from her and instead we got her cracking up! She let out a few little giggles too, shes so fun, we love it!
I love this bow my mom made, so I just took a couple of pictures of her with it, Thanks mom! we love the bows!

7 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

I love getting up in the morning, logging onto your blog and finding new photos of your family. Hailey is just the cutest. I LOVE her dimples! I love you all. Aunt Linda...

Brittney said...

so cute! shes adorable... i love the bows too.. we got to get together and take pics of the 3 of them.

the Getschers said...

The dress is so adorable and I love the hair bow thing too! She is such a cutie, I love the smiles! I'm a sucker for little baby dresses... Eliza is definetly going to be in dresses most of the time! :) Cute, cute baby girl!!

Parkinson Family said...

I'm glad you like them! we love you! brittney i know, this weekend, pictures, pictures, pictures! and leah, you will have so much fun with eliza and im sure shes going to be as cute as ethan!

Colby said...

These pics are so flipping cute! Hailey is a doll! I hope our babies are as smiley as yours!:)

Colby said...

oops, this is Sandy, I didn't realize I'm logged in under Colby's account... so if you're wondering who weezer is... lol its me.

Parkinson Family said...

When I saw weezer in my inbox i was like what is that!? Thanks for the clarification :) and im sure your babies will be just as smiley or more because of how smiley and happy you guys are!