Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hailey

Tyler went down for his nap, so Hailey and I got to have some one on one time.....
She is so interactive now, she coos and goos and giggles! Yeah she giggles now, sometimes it scares her, which is funny, but when we get her going she doesnt stop giggling and its the CUTEST!
I'm pretty sure she knows shes holding onto her toys, she swings them here and there and she definitely has a grip, I dont know if its just cause shes strong or that she has learned that Tyler likes her toys too and that he might come and sneak them away :)
I love her dimples!
Hailey is such a happy baby, we all love it! Tyler especially loves that she now smiles and laughs when he talks and plays with her. She will start to giggle and he will copy her little giggle noises she makes
It was nice to have some one on one time with my sweet little girl!

4 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

Linds....Hailey is so gorgeous! Her dimples are the cutest and her smile lights up her whole face. What a little sweetie! Happy Easter to all of you. Love you. Aunt Linda xoxox

Janaca said...

What a little sweetie! I love her dimples too, they are so cute. I'm glad you had some bonding time alone with her.

Mikel said...

Look how cute and round her face is getting...perfect for the dimples!

Jared and Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! what an adorable family :)