Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tylers Dr Appt.....

went great! He is a healthy and happy boy. The doctor commented and said that he was probably the only kid that didnt come in for a cold visit this season, so yay for Tyler for being Healthy! (I think poor little Hailey had enough for both of them)

STATS:
Weight=24 lbs
19%tile
Height=33.5 in
73%tile
Head=49cm
77%tile


Weight I'm not surprised, head neither, but his height, yes I'm pleasantly surprised with. I think we might have a tall skinny man on our hands :)

Tyler
P.S. Hailey is starting to really giggle and its so fun! Tyler jumps in and tries to make her laugh sometimes with his little noises he makes, hes a great big brother and they are so cute together!

5 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

He's a growing boy and so so cute. I love his smile. His whole face lights up. Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxo

Mikel said...

Yeah...where'd he get that height?!

Janaca said...

He's such a cute boy! I'm glad he's been so healthy and that he's doing good.

Mom said...

Wonderful news Tyler!!! we want you always healthy!.Hailey you too.
I love you both very much Lots of Kisses to each of you.
grandma

Parkinson Family said...

I'm with you mikel, who knows lol
Aunt linda I was thinking that we just saw you like 6 months ago and how much he has changed since then, we need to see you again, hopefully soon!