Thursday, March 06, 2008

Parkinson Family Outing

Tonight we decided to go to Kangaroo Zoo again. Tyler had so much fun last time we went, we were excited to go back.
So down the first slide they go, David starts him on the biggest slide there is, he's been here before and hes done the slide plenty of times, so whats the big deal....
David and Tylerwell obviously he was having some kinda of issues as you can see and he really didn't want to go down the slide tonight....
David making Tyler go down the slidebut none the less David lets him loose and i snap some pics and so what do you think he thought of it :)
Tyler flying down the slideI didnt take a picture at the end, I was consoling my poor child, we really don't know why he was so scared this time around, but anyways, we guess that broke the ice and he was alright after that
Lindsey and TylerLindsey and Tyler
Lindsey and Tyler
David and TylerDavid and TylerDavid and Tyler
Tyler and David
David tickling TylerTyler can't resist the tickles from David

Smiley Tyler
Smiley
Excited Tyler
Excited
Kinda scared Tyler
kinda scared
Happy Tyler
but mostly happy

Tyler slurping his slush puppyTyler slurping his slush puppyTyler slurping his slush puppy
Tyler slurping his slush puppyTyler slurping his slush puppyTyler slurping his slush puppy
The kids get free slushies when we go there and as you can tell, Tyler loves them!
Parkinson FamilyP.S. Hailey did perfect once again! We just wheeled her around in the stroller as she slept through it all, but right at the end she woke up and we got to snap a quick pic

8 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

What great photos...I love your blog. I love you! Aunt Linda xoxox

Janaca said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it Lindsey! It looks like you guys had a blast. Did Britney make it? Next time you go I definitely want to come cuz it looks like so much fun. Jordan woke up really late and I had to feed him and I didn't think it would be worth it for such a short time. Sorry!

Parkinson Family said...

janaca that is totally fine, you had a lot going on yesterday and i called right at the last minute, next time well plan it! cya!

tothe4thfloor said...

Tyler's face going down the slide is priceless! haha Love it!

Mom said...

I wish I was there to witness such joy, thanks for sharing!!!! I love you all MOM

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

I was so happy that you wrote on my blog! Your kids are so cute!! Don't you just love that kids love something and beg to do it again, and then the very next time they act like they have never been there before?? I believe that has happened to all of us. Anyways, it will be nice to see how things are with you guys since we rarely see everyone anymore, however I do need your home address b/c my sister jessie is getting married in utah and I am collecting addresses, you can e-mail it if you do not want to post it to, littledebbielacey@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

thats so fun... someone told me they have something like that here too.. you should come down so we can go.

Parkinson Family said...

lacey, im glad it wasnt just tyler, ill tell david that :)