Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun pictures

Tyler and PreciousTyler and Precious just hangin out
Hailey and DavidHailey checking out what David is doing.........
Hailey and Davidwhat is he doing???!! she looks VERY concerned :)
Tyler being swaddledTyler has been wanting to copy a lot of the things Hailey does lately and this is one of them. Every time he sees a blanket he wants to get wrapped up in it. He lays the blankets out himself and falls to the ground and then rolls around trying to get it to wrap around him, but obviously that doesnt work so then he gives it to me to swaddle him up in, its so funny
Tyler and his animal peeps Tyler and his animal friends
Tyler talking to his little animal peeps

KIDS ARE SO CUTE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds -- You are so right -- Kids are so cute and yours, my dear, are just the cutest ever! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxo

The Cowleys said...

Cute! I love the one of Tyler being 'swaddled'. What a funny kid! And thanks for taking care of my binders yesterday! I was kind of stressed...if you couldn't tell!

Janaca said...

Cute cute! It's funny how as they get older, they still like to act like babies sometimes. Jordan gets his milk and blanket and sits in his baby carseat. He likes me to say "Look at the cute little baby!" and rock him back and forth. LOL. Funny stuff.

Mikel said...

Those ones of David and Hailey are funny! She does seem as concerned as he is!

Mom said...

If you only knew how happy you make me there is no better present than this one. I just feel like I'm in heaven everytime I see you guys. Thank you sooo much
Love you
MOM

Parkinson Family said...

not a probably erin, it made us feel a little less bad that we were late :)
i know janaca isnt it funny how they do silly things like that
aunt linda, we love you comments! i cant say that enough! mom your too!
lol mikel, yeah i should check on his phone and see what that was. ha ha